Waking Up, with Sam Harris
Waking Up, with Sam Harris review
Discover daily mindfulness meditation with Sam Harrisneuroscientist, philosopher, and best-selling authorand explore the theory behind the practice. Learn the related science, philosophy, and ethics in short audio lessons with Sam and through his extended conversations with other influential teachers and scholars.
3 reasons to download Waking Up:
- Real meditation practice: Go beyond mere stress reduction to make profound discoveries inside the laboratory of your own mind.
- Rational theory: Ground your meditation experience in practical wisdom and a rational understanding of the world.
- Fair Pricing: As with all of Sam Harriss digital content, if you would like to use this app but truly cannot afford it, please email us at [email protected] so that we can give you a free account. While we operate a business, we believe that money should never be the reason why someone cant gain access to Waking Up.
DOWNLOAD WAKING UP AND ENJOY ALL THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- Guided meditation: Practice sessions for morning, day, or evening meditation, suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced meditators alike.
- Introductory Course: A progressive, introductory course that will teach you the basic principles of mindfulness meditation, along with more advanced practices.
- Daily meditations: After completing the Introductory Course, you will continue your practice with our growing catalog of daily meditations.
- Lessons: Listen to short talks on science, philosophy, and the nature of mind.
- Conversations: Long-form conversations with a wide range of teachers and scholars.
- Guided meditations and talks by other talented teachers
- Meditation timer and tracking to monitor progress.
- A guarantee of satisfaction. If you dont find the app valuable, email us at [email protected] and we will give you a full refund.
Optimized to offer the best mobile experience:
- Integration with Apple Health app, adding Mindful Minutes in the Mindfulness category.
- Support for Dark Mode and for users with vision impairments, VoiceOver.
ABOUT SAM HARRIS
Sam Harris is the author of five New York Times best sellers, including Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion. His writing and public lectures cover a wide range of topicsneuroscience, meditation, moral philosophy, religion, rationalitybut generally focus on how a growing understanding of ourselves and the world is changing our sense of how we should live. Sam has practiced meditation for over 30 years and has studied with many Tibetan, Indian, Burmese, and Western meditation teachers, both in the United States and abroad. He received a degree in philosophy from Stanford University and a Ph.D. in neuroscience from UCLA.