Weight Loss Walking by Verv
Weight Loss Walking by Verv review
#1 Walking app to lose weight.
Now your walking will make you lose weight. Reach top results in less time by combining walking and speed-up technique. It has no equals on the App Store!
- a peerless walking app program of interval training designed specially for weight loss;
- ready-to-use 3-month training plan that includes 5-7 workout days a week;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for those who are not on friendly terms with fitness and for those who are in good shape and fond of walking;
- suitable for out- and indoor workouts.
EASY WORKOUT MODE
- GPS to build your walking map;
- audio instructions to each training;
- detailed statistics;
- easy access to music, audiobooks and podcasts right from the app;
- manual editing of workouts.
- dozens of tips on walking, healthy nutrition and lifestyle;
- synchronization with Apple Health app;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun;
- share your achievements, walking stats and even your walking map with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- make every step count!
Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a half-year subscription is $41.99 per 6 months, while the lifetime subscription is $59.99 (price may vary by location).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Note: Continued use of GPS walking in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.